The Tour is an information session for parents and guardians of future Lakewood Montessori students, including a tour with the directors of the school. It is the first step in our application process and is required before submitting an application. Tours are held frequently. Call the school to reserve a space at an upcoming Tour. Adults only please.
We will be pleased to accept your application once you have attended an Tour. To apply, submit an application form, along with a $100 student tuition deposit. Applications are accepted throughout the year, with enrollment subject to availability.
Once a space is available for your child, you will receive a registration packet. To secure your child’s position, complete and return this packet along with immunization records and $70 registration fee.
- New Parent Orientation Night
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a welcome email with information about your child's class, teacher, and important dates. Find details about the next upcoming New Parent Information Night in this email, and be sure to attend.
- Meeting with Child and Teacher
The foundation of the very special relationship between child and teacher begins with a classroom visit. Children have a relaxed introduction with the teacher to welcome them into the classroom community. This is the final official step before your child’s first day of school.
Important Items to Note
- Applications are accepted in order of registration date, but priority is given to the balancing of classes by siblings, age, gender, and program selection.
- Lakewood Montessori welcomes students of any race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic level, national origin, physical ability, or learning style.
- Kindergarten is not a typical point of entry to Lakewood Montessori. However, consideration will be given to students who have had previous Montessori experience.